- antigüedad (f) (before n) antique dealer anticuario, -ria (m,f) antique shop tienda (f) de antigüedades, anticuario (m)More example sentences
- A wide selection of quality antiques and collectables for sale.
- His hobbies include collecting antiques, hats and matches, opera, golf and of course, his horses.
- It's huge, vast, echoing, filled with pieces of Bali, antiques, art pieces, a huge chair collection.
- [lace/jewelry] antiguo; [furniture] antiguo, de época 37? why, you're positively antique! [humorístico/humorous] ¿37? ¡eres un vejestorio! [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- Get your antique treasures valued as part of Hextable Heritage Centre's annual heritage day.
- Very old pieces with their original finish should usually not be repainted or refinished as you may remove the indications of their authenticity and antique value.
- Her technique has a photographic quality that mimics antique silver gelatin prints.