Translation of aperture in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in optical or photographic instruments)Example sentences1.2 [formal] (hole, opening)
(long and narrow)Example sentences
- Even an in-focus image will exhibit some blurring due to the diffraction of light from the camera aperture.
- There is, admittedly, a tradeoff - as in the photographic camera - between aperture and depth of field.
- The Wide lens is also the one you should use in low light situations, such as twilight, as most Wide lenses have larger apertures which let more light in to the camera.
- Measure the height and width of the aperture, the distance between the bolt holes, and the overall size of the previous fitting.
- Some joints are already beginning to crumble and in other cases, the jointing mix was only applied as a veneer to the top of the joint aperture leaving a cavity underneath.
- Together, this indicates that the length is about twice as long as the width and the apertures appear more slit-like than round holes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.