- 1.1 [Optics/Óptica] [Photography/Fotografía] apertura (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (hole, opening) [formal] orificio (m); (long and narrow) rendija (f)
More example sentences
- Even an in-focus image will exhibit some blurring due to the diffraction of light from the camera aperture.
- There is, admittedly, a tradeoff - as in the photographic camera - between aperture and depth of field.
- The Wide lens is also the one you should use in low light situations, such as twilight, as most Wide lenses have larger apertures which let more light in to the camera.
- Measure the height and width of the aperture, the distance between the bolt holes, and the overall size of the previous fitting.
- Some joints are already beginning to crumble and in other cases, the jointing mix was only applied as a veneer to the top of the joint aperture leaving a cavity underneath.
- Together, this indicates that the length is about twice as long as the width and the apertures appear more slit-like than round holes.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.