- 1.1 [Optics/Óptica] [Photography/Fotografía] apertura (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (hole, opening) [formal] orificio (m); (long and narrow) rendija (f)
More example sentences
- Even an in-focus image will exhibit some blurring due to the diffraction of light from the camera aperture.
- There is, admittedly, a tradeoff - as in the photographic camera - between aperture and depth of field.
- The Wide lens is also the one you should use in low light situations, such as twilight, as most Wide lenses have larger apertures which let more light in to the camera.
- Measure the height and width of the aperture, the distance between the bolt holes, and the overall size of the previous fitting.
- Some joints are already beginning to crumble and in other cases, the jointing mix was only applied as a veneer to the top of the joint aperture leaving a cavity underneath.
- Together, this indicates that the length is about twice as long as the width and the apertures appear more slit-like than round holes.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.