Translation of apish in Spanish:
- 1.1 (like an ape)simiesco
como de simioExample sentences1.2 (foolish)
- Lately, he has taken to apish chest-thumping in proclaiming that various individuals are ‘ducking’ and ‘backing down’ from him.
- Compared to our apish ancestors, which could run only short distances, we have a more balanced head, flatter face, and smaller teeth and nose.
- But why did women - and men, for that matter - lose the apish fur that covered most of our bodies to begin with?
- But the plot and its apish qualities ultimately aren't very important.
- In truth, he had suspected all his subordinates were just as apish as each other.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.