- 1.1 (like an ape) simiesco, como de simioMore example sentences1.2 (foolish) tonto, idiota
More example sentences
- Lately, he has taken to apish chest-thumping in proclaiming that various individuals are ‘ducking’ and ‘backing down’ from him.
- Compared to our apish ancestors, which could run only short distances, we have a more balanced head, flatter face, and smaller teeth and nose.
- But why did women - and men, for that matter - lose the apish fur that covered most of our bodies to begin with?
- But the plot and its apish qualities ultimately aren't very important.
- In truth, he had suspected all his subordinates were just as apish as each other.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.