Translation of apparel in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable [Clothing/Indumentaria]
- 1.1 (finery) [literary/literario] atavío (masculine) [literary/literario]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Business/Comercio] ropa (feminine) summer/men's apparel ropa de verano/de caballero intimate apparel lencería (feminine)
- The market for sports shoes and apparel in China last year was worth some $3 billion.
- Many were even dressed in camouflaged military apparel with masks over their faces.
- Riders not only wear helmets, vests and other usual biker apparel but they also wear these tattoos and piercing.
- He connects the apparels on the wrists 'with a miraculous legend of St. Martin.
- My guess is that the apparels on the amice and alb are a hangover from more ornate times.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.