Translation of apparel in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable [Clothing/Indumentaria]
- 1.1 (finery) [literary/literario] atavío (masculine) [literary/literario]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Business/Comercio] ropa (feminine) summer/men's apparel ropa de verano/de caballero intimate apparel lencería (feminine)
- The market for sports shoes and apparel in China last year was worth some $3 billion.
- Many were even dressed in camouflaged military apparel with masks over their faces.
- Riders not only wear helmets, vests and other usual biker apparel but they also wear these tattoos and piercing.
- He connects the apparels on the wrists 'with a miraculous legend of St. Martin.
- My guess is that the apparels on the amice and alb are a hangover from more ornate times.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.