nuncountable/no numerable [Clothing/Indumentaria]
- 1.1 (finery) [literary/literario] atavío (masculine) [literary/literario]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Business/Comercio] ropa (feminine) summer/men's apparel ropa de verano/de caballero intimate apparel lencería (feminine)
- The market for sports shoes and apparel in China last year was worth some $3 billion.
- Many were even dressed in camouflaged military apparel with masks over their faces.
- Riders not only wear helmets, vests and other usual biker apparel but they also wear these tattoos and piercing.
- He connects the apparels on the wrists 'with a miraculous legend of St. Martin.
- My guess is that the apparels on the amice and alb are a hangover from more ornate times.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.