nuncountable/no numerable [Clothing/Indumentaria]
- 1.1 (finery) [literary/literario] atavío (masculine) [literary/literario]More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Business/Comercio] ropa (feminine) summer/men's apparel ropa de verano/de caballero intimate apparel lencería (feminine)
- The market for sports shoes and apparel in China last year was worth some $3 billion.
- Many were even dressed in camouflaged military apparel with masks over their faces.
- Riders not only wear helmets, vests and other usual biker apparel but they also wear these tattoos and piercing.
- He connects the apparels on the wrists 'with a miraculous legend of St. Martin.
- My guess is that the apparels on the amice and alb are a hangover from more ornate times.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.