Translation of apparel in Spanish:
- 1 (finery) [literary]atavío (masculine) [literary]Example sentences
- The market for sports shoes and apparel in China last year was worth some $3 billion.
- Many were even dressed in camouflaged military apparel with masks over their faces.
- Riders not only wear helmets, vests and other usual biker apparel but they also wear these tattoos and piercing.
- He connects the apparels on the wrists 'with a miraculous legend of St. Martin.
- My guess is that the apparels on the amice and alb are a hangover from more ornate times.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.