- [formal] denominación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Beware of people claiming supernatural powers, and of those that try to impress you with pompous titles and appellations.
- He also pointed out the quite strict rules which apply to names, appellations, etc.
- ‘Akishino’ and ‘Nori’ are more formal appellations used only with the titles ‘prince’ or ‘princess’.
- The reason for this appellation was that they were not only called out when fire broke out, but also when any kind of accident occured.
- How useful is this appellation of ‘science’, for it dresses up so much religious indoctrination as ‘secular education’.
- Some, however, felt that appellation would give the Republican ships preeminence.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.