Translation of appellation in Spanish:
- [formal] denominación (feminine)Example sentences
- Beware of people claiming supernatural powers, and of those that try to impress you with pompous titles and appellations.
- He also pointed out the quite strict rules which apply to names, appellations, etc.
- ‘Akishino’ and ‘Nori’ are more formal appellations used only with the titles ‘prince’ or ‘princess’.
- The reason for this appellation was that they were not only called out when fire broke out, but also when any kind of accident occured.
- How useful is this appellation of ‘science’, for it dresses up so much religious indoctrination as ‘secular education’.
- Some, however, felt that appellation would give the Republican ships preeminence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.