- 1.1 (device) aparato (masculine) electrical appliances (large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural) (small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosMore example sentences1.2 (fire engine) (British English/inglés británico) coche (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) carro (masculine) de bomberos, autobomba (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , bomba (feminine) (Chile)
More example sentences
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- Two fire engines and a high-reach appliance were sent out to an industrial unit at the junction of County Road and Station Road.
- Essex Fire and Rescue Service had 55 firefighters, six fire engines, an aerial appliance and a control unit on the scene at the height of the fire.
- The keys to another new appliance, a new fire engine carrying new, lighter-weight rescue equipment, were also handed over by the mayor yesterday.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.