- 1.1 (device) aparato (m) electrical appliances (large) electrodomésticos (mpl) (small) aparatos (mpl) eléctricosMore example sentences1.2 (fire engine) (BrE) coche (m) or (AmL tb) carro (m) de bomberos, autobomba (m) (RPl) , bomba (f) (Chi)
More example sentences
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- Two fire engines and a high-reach appliance were sent out to an industrial unit at the junction of County Road and Station Road.
- Essex Fire and Rescue Service had 55 firefighters, six fire engines, an aerial appliance and a control unit on the scene at the height of the fire.
- The keys to another new appliance, a new fire engine carrying new, lighter-weight rescue equipment, were also handed over by the mayor yesterday.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.