- 1.1 (device) aparato (masculine) electrical appliances (large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural) (small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosMore example sentences1.2 (fire engine) (British English/inglés británico) coche (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) carro (masculine) de bomberos, autobomba (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , bomba (feminine) (Chile)
More example sentences
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- Two fire engines and a high-reach appliance were sent out to an industrial unit at the junction of County Road and Station Road.
- Essex Fire and Rescue Service had 55 firefighters, six fire engines, an aerial appliance and a control unit on the scene at the height of the fire.
- The keys to another new appliance, a new fire engine carrying new, lighter-weight rescue equipment, were also handed over by the mayor yesterday.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.