Translation of appliance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (device) aparato (masculine) electrical appliances (large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural) (small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosExample sentences1.2 (fire engine) (British English/inglés británico) coche (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) carro (masculine) de bomberos, autobomba (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , bomba (feminine) (Chile)
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- As smoke started billowing from the roof, five appliances arrived.
- The locak fire station is due to receive the appliance early next month.
- If there is a property fire it requires a minimum of two appliances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the