Translation of appliance in Spanish:
- 1.1 (device) aparato (masculine) electrical appliances (large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural) (small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosExample sentences1.2 (fire engine) (British English/inglés británico) coche (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) carro (masculine) de bomberos, autobomba (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) , bomba (feminine) (Chile)
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- As smoke started billowing from the roof, five appliances arrived.
- The locak fire station is due to receive the appliance early next month.
- If there is a property fire it requires a minimum of two appliances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.