Translation of appliance in Spanish:
- 1 (device) electrical appliances(large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural)(small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosExample sentences
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- 2 (fire engine) (British)coche (masculine) de bomberos
carro (masculine) de bomberos (Latin America)
autobomba (masculine) (Río de la Plata)
bomba (feminine) (Chile)Example sentences
- Two fire engines and a high-reach appliance were sent out to an industrial unit at the junction of County Road and Station Road.
- Essex Fire and Rescue Service had 55 firefighters, six fire engines, an aerial appliance and a control unit on the scene at the height of the fire.
- The keys to another new appliance, a new fire engine carrying new, lighter-weight rescue equipment, were also handed over by the mayor yesterday.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.