Translation of appliance in Spanish:
- 1 (device) electrical appliances(large) electrodomésticos (masculine plural)(small) aparatos (masculine plural) eléctricosExample sentences
- In its simplest form, it is a data delivery appliance designed specifically for performance, low cost of ownership, and reliability.
- All projects used a major wood heating appliance with integrated domestic water heating.
- In the comments he compares the pleasure he gets from working his will on a recalcitrant domestic appliance to the triumph a caveman felt when slaying a mastodon.
- 2(fire engine) (British English)
coche (masculine) or (in Latin America also) carro (masculine) de bomberos
autobomba (masculine) (River Plate area)
bomba (feminine) (Chile)Example sentences
- As smoke started billowing from the roof, five appliances arrived.
- The locak fire station is due to receive the appliance early next month.
- If there is a property fire it requires a minimum of two appliances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.