Translation of application in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (request) to submit an application we received over 100 applicationsrecibimos más de 100 solicitudesprices on application (British English)solicítenos preciosapplication
- The following month he made a formal application for asylum, giving an address in east London.
- Police said authorities had rejected his application for asylum.
- I can also confirm that we will be moving forward swiftly with our application for authority to award our own degrees.
- 2 2.1 countable or uncountable (use — of method, skills, theory)(— of force) uso (masculine)the machine has many applicationsla máquina tiene muchos usosExample sentences
Example sentences2.2 uncountable and countable (of paint, ointment) for external application only
- I think most would agree that she was extremely shy to pronounce general rules of application.
- Whilst the court does not set such it does undertake the operation, interpretation and application of those laws and procedures.
- These systems differ in the configuration and application of electronic map operating and graphic imaging functions.
para uso externoExample sentences2.3 countable (Computing)
- The list of products in which seaweeds are used reveals their relevance and application in modern day life.
- The further removed from usefulness or practical application, the more important.
- Please remember that written/newspaper style has little relevance or application in the broadcast business.
- An effort should be made to apply pesticides into these areas as opposed to application onto exposed surfaces.
- Cracks appearing on the surface are smoothed with strips of cloth, and fresh application of clay.
- The proposed label language also applies to overhead chemigation application of pesticides.
- Thus, a user is not required to interact with the textual source code of an application program when debugging it.
- When the application is executed, a shared memory segment is created for an instrumentation program and the application program.
- The remote computer runs the application program, typically in a stand-alone capacity, and accesses a system manager building block via a second communications link.
- 3 uncountable (diligence)Example sentences
- It shows you just what can be done with hard work, application and being shrewd with your signings.
- You have the very good fortune of knowing that you really truly did all that was possible to win and there is no need for any self discrimination caused by lack of effort or application on your part.
- Males need to stop moaning about being disadvantaged by the system, there is nothing stopping us except our own lack of application and effort.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.