Translation of apprehension in Spanish:
- 1 (anxiety) aprensión (feminine), temor (masculine)Example sentences
- All these concerns, apprehensions, fears and coercions can be rationally addressed.
- Some write more openly about their fears, apprehensions and emotions.
- And they have done it primarily by heightening and exploiting public anxieties and apprehensions.
- 3 (awareness) [formal] percepción (feminine)Example sentences
- Experiences are grasped through either apprehension or comprehension.
- The knowledge, then, is transformed either through intention or extension and grasped either by comprehension or apprehension.
- Wisdom is the pure non-verbal apprehension of All.
- Section 18 requires an intention to do grievous bodily harm or an intent to resist or prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer or any person.
- How public was the juvenile's arrest, apprehension, or the incident that landed the juvenile in the public eye?
- A warrant of arrest issued for the accused's apprehension.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.