Translation of apricot in Spanish:
- 1 countable (fruit)(before noun) (jam/brandy)apricottree
de albaricoque or (Mexico) de chabacano or (South America) de damascoExample sentences
- According to an EU ruling, marmalade can contain only citrus fruit, not apricots or other soft fruit.
- They're generally very fruity, and can have the subtle tastes of apples, peaches, apricots and melons.
- Unsprayed rose petals can be used to decorate desserts or cakes, or incorporated with peaches and apricots into fragrant jams.
- 2 uncountable (color)(color) crema (masculine) asalmonadoExample sentences
- With skin tone colors of apricot, tan, sepia, mahogany, salmon, raw sienna, and burnt sienna, white was used primarily to alter shades and create a layered tint.
- It can be woven into a carpet using its many colours - white, lavender, mauve, indigo, apricot and pink - or a single colour may be selected to contrast or complement alyssum, dianthus and lobelia.
- Modern hybrids come in every colour from white and apricot to deep plum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.