Translation of apron in Spanish:
- 1 (Clothing) (for domestic use)(workman's, mason's) mandil (masculine)→ stringExample sentences
- Wear gloves, aprons, and other protective clothing to keep your skin from coming in contact with oils, greases, and chemicals.
- Mother was waiting inside, and was standing in her old clothes with her apron tied in front.
- Sighing, I reached in the front pocket of my apron for my note pad and proceeded to the elderly couple.
- 2 (Aviation)pista (feminine) de estacionamientoExample sentences
- According to CAF, the Museum precinct will essentially encompass the buildings, hangars and aprons on the airfield side of Williams Road.
- Evening sun is glowing across the aircraft on the apron as incredibly dark clouds loom over distant Amsterdam city centre.
- The Jet Centre will include passenger and crew lounges, immigration and Customs facilities and an adjoining business aircraft apron.
- 3 (Theatre)Example sentences
- He has filled the empty apron stage with a magical, glittering and visually delightful scenes and tableaux to follow the fall from grace of the Master and his lover.
- An apron stage, simple settings, an authentic text, and swift continuity of action were new to critics and public, and not until a similar production of the play in 1914 did he meet with any general acclaim.
- It was the closest work in the program to classical exposition, danced in front of the curtain on the apron, where bends are not really contortions and twists owe something to Yoga.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.