Translation of Arab in Spanish:
- 2also: Arab, arab(of a horse)Example sentences
- But, caught on the continent's horn, it isn't of Africa - it is neither Arab north nor Bantu south.
- In other words, seven-eighths of ancient Palestine now makes up Arab states, predominantly Jordan and Syria.
- The main markets were in Germany, Austria, Italy, France, the US and Arab countries.
- 1 (person)Example sentences
- Henceforth, he insisted that he was Emperor not only of the French but also of the North African Arabs.
- Trans-Sahara trade with North Africans and Arabs began to transform these northern societies greatly.
- Nearly 300,000 North African Arabs, for example, fought in the ranks of the Free French.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.