- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Architecture/Arquitectura] arquitectura (feminine)
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Computing/Informática] arquitectura (feminine)More example sentences
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.