- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Architecture/Arquitectura] arquitectura (feminine)
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Computing/Informática] arquitectura (feminine)More example sentences
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.