Translation of architecture in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable [Architecture/Arquitectura] arquitectura (feminine)
- 2 u and c [Computing/Informática] arquitectura (feminine)Example sentences
- Von Neumann architecture required that a computer do one thing, then the next, and on through the program.
- There is a paradigm shift between open systems and mainframe architecture.
- The libraries then take care of the details of mapping it to the super computer architecture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.