Translation of archive in Spanish:
noun often plural
- 1.1 (records) film archive(s) (before noun) archive footageimágenes (feminine plural) de archivoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (place)
- Many public libraries also have local history sections containing archives relating to local musical activities and famous musicians.
- Shot by pioneering film-makers Mitchell & Kenyon, the discovery of this archive collection will rewrite British film history.
- Through personal archives and institutions we compiled about 500 diaries and a few thousand postcards and letters.
- Optical media is also perfect for storing archives of critical corporate data, such as financials or personnel records.
- At the same time the PRO will outline its digital archive system which will store electronic government records.
- Second, many ILE faculty members were interested in building data archives with data sets from many different government agencies.
- Plans for a ‘joined up service’, with libraries, archives, museums and galleries all together under one roof, have been launched by East Riding Council.
- Col Babbitt and Mrs Zemp were invited to visit Rishworth School and yesterday saw the original Sowerby Parish Registers at the archives in the Central Library.
- The new gallery, with its associated study room and archives, is a £10m joint venture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.