- 1.1 (open to doubt) discutible it's arguable whether that would have made any difference es discutible que eso hubiera cambiado las cosasMore example sentences1.2 (reasonable, possible) it is arguable that … podría decirse que … (in argument) podría argüirse or argumentarse que …
More example sentences
- Obviously some of these are arguable statistics, but they're none the less troubling.
- I will readily grant that this is an arguable question, but that's just the point.
- Furthermore it's a highly arguable claim both for its inclusions and omissions.
- Yet it is arguable that by exciting the imaginations of his audience old Leonardo helped broaden the future audience for the arts in general.
- This court, nevertheless, decided that it was arguable that the interpreter could recover a reasonable fee for work done.
- It is arguable that 1984 is therefore the greatest of all dystopias.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.