Translation of arguable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (open to doubt) discutible it's arguable whether that would have made any difference es discutible que eso hubiera cambiado las cosasExample sentences1.2 (reasonable, possible) it is arguable that … podría decirse que … (in argument) podría argüirse or argumentarse que …
- Obviously some of these are arguable statistics, but they're none the less troubling.
- I will readily grant that this is an arguable question, but that's just the point.
- Furthermore it's a highly arguable claim both for its inclusions and omissions.
- Yet it is arguable that by exciting the imaginations of his audience old Leonardo helped broaden the future audience for the arts in general.
- This court, nevertheless, decided that it was arguable that the interpreter could recover a reasonable fee for work done.
- It is arguable that 1984 is therefore the greatest of all dystopias.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the