Translation of arguable in Spanish:
- 1.1 (open to doubt) discutible it's arguable whether that would have made any difference es discutible que eso hubiera cambiado las cosasExample sentences1.2 (reasonable, possible) it is arguable that … podría decirse que … (in argument) podría argüirse or argumentarse que …
- Obviously some of these are arguable statistics, but they're none the less troubling.
- I will readily grant that this is an arguable question, but that's just the point.
- Furthermore it's a highly arguable claim both for its inclusions and omissions.
- Yet it is arguable that by exciting the imaginations of his audience old Leonardo helped broaden the future audience for the arts in general.
- This court, nevertheless, decided that it was arguable that the interpreter could recover a reasonable fee for work done.
- It is arguable that 1984 is therefore the greatest of all dystopias.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.