Translation of arguable in Spanish:
- 1 (open to doubt) it's arguable whether that would have made any differencees discutible que eso hubiera cambiado las cosasExample sentences
- Obviously some of these are arguable statistics, but they're none the less troubling.
- I will readily grant that this is an arguable question, but that's just the point.
- Furthermore it's a highly arguable claim both for its inclusions and omissions.
- 2 (reasonable, possible)it is arguable that …podría decirse que …(in argument) podría argüirse or argumentarse que …Example sentences
- Yet it is arguable that by exciting the imaginations of his audience old Leonardo helped broaden the future audience for the arts in general.
- This court, nevertheless, decided that it was arguable that the interpreter could recover a reasonable fee for work done.
- It is arguable that 1984 is therefore the greatest of all dystopias.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.