Translation of arithmetic in Spanish:
nounAmerican English: /əˈrɪθməˌtɪk/ British English: /əˈrɪθmətɪk/ uncountable
- his arithmetic is poordon't rely on my arithmeticestá flojo en aritméticaI did some quick arithmeticno te fíes de mis cuentas or cálculoshice un cálculo rápidoExample sentences
- If U is a positive integer, we can calculate the function's value by simple arithmetic: Just multiply e by itself U times.
- No matter how poor my calculating skills are however, I do know some simple arithmetic.
- The Stand and Deliver message, that the touch of a master could bring unmotivated students from arithmetic to calculus in a single year, was preached in schools throughout the nation.
also: arithmetical Pronunciation: / -ɪkəl / adjectiveAmerican English: /ˌɛrɪθˈmɛdɪk/ British English: /ˌarɪθˈmɛtɪk/
- (calculation/mean/progression)(ability)para los números or la aritméticaExample sentences
- Thus, this conjecture of Artin was the origin of a wide range of activities in what is now called arithmetic geometry.
- Among the series al-Umawi considers are arithmetic and geometric series.
- We do not get to geometrical or arithmetic objects via any process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the