Translation of arithmetic in Spanish:
nounAmerican English: /əˈrɪθməˌtɪk/ British English: /əˈrɪθmətɪk/ uncountable
- his arithmetic is poorestá flojo en aritméticadon't rely on my arithmeticno te fíes de mis cuentas or cálculosI did some quick arithmetichice un cálculo rápidoExample sentences
- If U is a positive integer, we can calculate the function's value by simple arithmetic: Just multiply e by itself U times.
- No matter how poor my calculating skills are however, I do know some simple arithmetic.
- The Stand and Deliver message, that the touch of a master could bring unmotivated students from arithmetic to calculus in a single year, was preached in schools throughout the nation.
also: arithmeticalPronunciation: /-ɪkəl/ adjectiveAmerican English: /ˌɛrɪθˈmɛdɪk/ British English: /ˌarɪθˈmɛtɪk/
para los números or la aritméticaExample sentences
- Thus, this conjecture of Artin was the origin of a wide range of activities in what is now called arithmetic geometry.
- Among the series al-Umawi considers are arithmetic and geometric series.
- We do not get to geometrical or arithmetic objects via any process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.