- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], (place) lugar (masculine) de mala muerteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Doctors ask about symptoms and examine for swelling of the liver, spleen, and lymph glands in the armpits, groin and neck.
- Sometimes your eyelashes, eyebrows, armpit, pubic and other body hair also falls out.
- The rash is greasy and affects the scalp, face, armpits, groin and skin below the breasts.
- Your dismal little country in the armpit of Nowhere.
- Humorist Gene Weingarten visits Battle Mountain, Nevada and describes how the "Armpit of America" grows on him. [washingtonpost.com]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.