- 1.1 [herb/sachet] aromáticoMore example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] aromático
More example sentences
- Tobacco is a sweet smelling product of the aromatic leaves of the Nicotina plant, but contains carcinogenic and highly addictive substances like nicotine, tar and benzene.
- The former has aromatic leaves, which smell of balsam or pine, and pale pink flowers’.
- ‘It has a pungent yet aromatic smell to it,’ said Jonas.
- Its molecular structure of alternating aromatic rings and amide groups crosslinked by hydrogen bonding makes it incredibly strong.
- The raw materials for today's dyes are mainly aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, toluene, naphthalene, anthracene, pyrene, and others.
- The aromatic aldehydes have a benzene or phenyl ring connected to the aldehyde group.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.