- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (of furniture) disposición (feminine) a flower arrangement un arreglo floral
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (agreement) what's the arrangement for tomorrow? ¿cómo hemos/se ha quedado para mañana?, ¿cuál es el plan para mañana? it seemed the most sensible arrangement parecía el mejor arreglo or la mejor solución the arrangement is that she'll pick us up at seven hemos/he quedado en que nos pasará a recoger a las siete we made an arrangement to meet the next day quedamos en encontrarnos al día siguiente I have an arrangement with the bank tengo un acuerdo or arreglo con el banco he came to an arrangement with his creditors llegó a un acuerdo con sus acreedores group visits by arrangement se ruega concertar de antemano las visitas en grupo salary by arrangement (British English/inglés británico) sueldo a convenir 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (fixing, agreeing) he helped us with the arrangement of accommodation nos ayudó a conseguir alojamiento
- 3(arrangements plural)(plans) planes (masculine plural) the weather spoiled our arrangements el tiempo nos estropeó los planes tell me how many are coming and I'll look after all the arrangements dime cuántos vienen y yo me encargaré de todo or haré todos los preparativos what are the travel/sleeping arrangements? ¿cómo vamos ( or van etc) a viajar/dormir? I had to see to the seating arrangements tuve que encargarme de disponer cómo se iban a sentar arrangements for the transfer of funds should be made two weeks in advance la transferencia de fondos debe solicitarse con dos semanas de anticipación he made the arrangements for the funeral himself él mismo se encargó de los preparativos para el funeral she made arrangements for her mail to be sent on dispuso que le reexpidieran la correspondencia I can't come, I've already made other arrangements no puedo venir, ya tengo otro compromisoMore example sentences
- This year the scramble in Claremorris will be on the first Saturday in July and John has already made preliminary arrangements for the event.
- He must then suggest future arrangements for European cooperation.
- Could we request the university authorities to make better arrangements for holding these events in future, so that all students can exercise their right to associate and speak freely?
- 4 countable/numerable [Music/Música] arreglo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- The books of the OT and NT have reached their present number and arrangement by a process of adjustment and elimination over centuries.
- If the Government wish to convince the Muslim community about the need to pay higher Haj charter fare, the process of charter arrangement must become transparent.
- The shape of neurons varies with the number and arrangement of their processes.
- A body of such works as instrumental duets and arrangements of theatrical tunes for small ensembles was tailored to amateur musicians of limited abilities.
- He therefore embarked on a series of arrangements for String Orchestra in an attempt to present the String Quartet medium to a wider audience.
- He has published numerous supplementary books for college group instruction, as well as duet and duo piano arrangements for young students.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.