Translation of arrival in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (coming) our arrival at the airportnuestra llegada al aeropuertothe arrival in Washington of the delegationla llegada or (especially Latin America) [formal] el arribo de la delegación a Washingtonwe expect his arrival any momentestamos esperando su llegada de un momento a otrothe arrival of springla llegada de la primaveratime of arrival on arrivalal llegar
a su ( or mi etc) llegadaExample sentences
- In his notebook Gradowski described his journey by train to the camp and the selection process on arrival.
- Apart from hugs and kisses on arrival and departure there has never been anything physical between us.
- And I got away with it, even though I omitted to get my entry declaration stamped on arrival in Russia.
- The arrival of the Black Death brought social and economic chaos, from which not even the Minster was immune.
- The arrival of synthetic products may have pushed bamboo and cane out of the front rows in the market.
- The eventual arrival of Metrolink will also help attract more spectators and more participants to SportCity.
- 2 countable (person or thing) the latest arrivals in our fashion departmentlas últimas novedades en nuestra sección de modascongratulations on your new arrivalfelicitaciones por el nacimiento or la llegada de vuestro hijoa new arrival on the London stageuna nueva figura del teatro londinenselate arrivals will not be admitted (in theater)no se permitirá el acceso a la sala una vez iniciado el espectáculo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.