- 1 u c (coming) llegada (f), arribo (m) (esp AmL) [formal] our arrival at the airport nuestra llegada al aeropuerto the arrival in Washington of the delegation la llegada or (esp AmL) [formal] el arribo de la delegación a Washington we expect his arrival any moment estamos esperando su llegada de un momento a otro the arrival of spring la llegada de la primavera time of arrival hora (f) de llegada on arrival al llegar, a su ( or mi etc) llegadaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- In his notebook Gradowski described his journey by train to the camp and the selection process on arrival.
- Apart from hugs and kisses on arrival and departure there has never been anything physical between us.
- And I got away with it, even though I omitted to get my entry declaration stamped on arrival in Russia.
- The arrival of the Black Death brought social and economic chaos, from which not even the Minster was immune.
- The arrival of synthetic products may have pushed bamboo and cane out of the front rows in the market.
- The eventual arrival of Metrolink will also help attract more spectators and more participants to SportCity.
- 2 c (person or thing) the latest arrivals in our fashion department las últimas novedades en nuestra sección de modas congratulations on your new arrival felicitaciones por el nacimiento or la llegada de vuestro hijo a new arrival on the London stage una nueva figura del teatro londinense late arrivals will not be admitted (in theater) no se permitirá el acceso a la sala una vez iniciado el espectáculo
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.