Translation of arrival in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (coming) our arrival at the airportthe arrival in Washington of the delegationnuestra llegada al aeropuertowe expect his arrival any momentla llegada or (especially Latin America) [formal] el arribo de la delegación a Washingtonthe arrival of springestamos esperando su llegada de un momento a otrotime of arrival on arrivalla llegada de la primaveraal llegara su ( or mi etc) llegadaExample sentences
- In his notebook Gradowski described his journey by train to the camp and the selection process on arrival.
- Apart from hugs and kisses on arrival and departure there has never been anything physical between us.
- And I got away with it, even though I omitted to get my entry declaration stamped on arrival in Russia.
- The arrival of the Black Death brought social and economic chaos, from which not even the Minster was immune.
- The arrival of synthetic products may have pushed bamboo and cane out of the front rows in the market.
- The eventual arrival of Metrolink will also help attract more spectators and more participants to SportCity.
- 2 countable (person or thing) See examples: the latest arrivals in our fashion departmentcongratulations on your new arrivallas últimas novedades en nuestra sección de modasa new arrival on the London stagefelicitaciones por el nacimiento or la llegada de vuestro hijolate arrivals will not be admitted (in theater)una nueva figura del teatro londinenseno se permitirá el acceso a la sala una vez iniciado el espectáculo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.