- 1.1 (collection, store) arsenal (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (factory) fábrica (feminine) de armamento
- The earliest military museums were arsenals, but since many of these have since become famous military museums it is expedient to regard them as the forerunners of the genre.
- We did it with our industrial base using four depots, two arsenals and an ammo plant-a critical capability for our nation, showing that surge production really is a straight line to saving the lives of our warfighters.
- For industrial operations such as depots and arsenals, the Army will need to make greater use of partnerships with private companies to achieve the right mix of Government and commercial resources and capabilities.
- The system works very well and what it all boils down to are frenzied matches with arsenals of moves available to those who take the time to learn the intricacies of the palate.
- That is the entirety of your available arsenal.
- But the arsenal of restrictive tools available to states to retain capital inside their borders has also been weakened by globalization.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.