n (plural -ries)
- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] arteria (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Transport/Transporte] carretera (feminine) importante
More example sentences
- Most are caused by a blood clot that forms in the veins, before passing through the heart and entering the arteries that carry blood to the lungs.
- Thus the fetus grows its own umbilical cord, containing its own blood vessels: two arteries and a single vein.
- Over time, it can cause damage to the heart and arteries and other body organs.
- During the Dutch colonial era this river was an important artery in the city.
- It links two main arteries of the West Coast route: the line to Manchester via Stafford and Crewe and the line via Stoke on Trent.
- This road is the main artery between Windhoek, southern Namibia and South Africa.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an