Translation of article in Spanish:
- 1 (thing, item) an article of clothinguna prenda (de vestir)luxury articlesartículos de lujothis is malt whisky, the genuine articleesto es auténtico whisky de maltaExample sentences
- From household articles to children's toys and leather products to paper creations, there are products for every purse and taste.
- The training activities for women will be expanded from tailoring to beautician training, and the repair of household articles.
- Inside are a few photographs of Dr. Kalam, some furniture, other household articles and a visitor's book.
- 2 (in newspaper, encyclopedia)article (
ono aboutsomething/somebody)Example sentences
- Her one-sided piece is written purely from newspaper reports and magazine articles.
- In my class, instead of the typical reading and writing assignments we read newspaper and magazine articles, and wrote letters to the editor.
- It was the lead on the television news and was reported in prominent front-page articles in most newspapers.
- 4 (Linguistics) definite/indefinite articleartículo determinado/indeterminadoExample sentences
- Literally translated into English, without articles, definite or indefinite, it becomes ‘return home occasional book’.
- What I do distinctly recall is the labor of pushing around nouns, verbs, adjectives, articles.
- English is the only Indo-European language in Europe with no gender marking on articles or nouns - ever notice that?
- 5also: articles plural(apprenticeship) (no article) to be in o under articles with somebodyhacer el aprendizaje con alguienExample sentences
- He graduated with a B.Proc and then an LLB from the University of Transkei, taking evening courses so that he could do his articles at the Unitra legal aid clinic during the day.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.