- 1 (thing, item) artículo (m), objeto (m) an article of clothing una prenda (de vestir) luxury articles artículos de lujo this is malt whisky, the genuine article esto es auténtico whisky de maltaMore example sentences
- From household articles to children's toys and leather products to paper creations, there are products for every purse and taste.
- The training activities for women will be expanded from tailoring to beautician training, and the repair of household articles.
- Inside are a few photographs of Dr. Kalam, some furniture, other household articles and a visitor's book.
- 2 (in newspaper, encyclopedia) article (
ono aboutsth/sb) artículo (m)( sobrealgo/algn)More example sentences
- Her one-sided piece is written purely from newspaper reports and magazine articles.
- In my class, instead of the typical reading and writing assignments we read newspaper and magazine articles, and wrote letters to the editor.
- It was the lead on the television news and was reported in prominent front-page articles in most newspapers.
- 4, [Ling] artículo (m) definite/indefinite article artículo determinado/indeterminadoMore example sentences
- Literally translated into English, without articles, definite or indefinite, it becomes ‘return home occasional book’.
- What I do distinctly recall is the labor of pushing around nouns, verbs, adjectives, articles.
- English is the only Indo-European language in Europe with no gender marking on articles or nouns - ever notice that?
- 5(articles pl)(apprenticeship) (no art) aprendizaje (m) to be in o under articles with sb hacer* el aprendizaje con algnMore example sentences
- He graduated with a B.Proc and then an LLB from the University of Transkei, taking evening courses so that he could do his articles at the Unitra legal aid clinic during the day.