Translation of articled clerk in Spanish:
- (in UK)asistente (masculine or feminine) de abogadoprocurador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (de abogado) (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- While solicitors' articled clerks may once have been in very much the same position as pupil barristers, they have in more recent times been entitled to payment.
- The support staff, the articled clerks, the young solicitors, they don't have the bargaining power.
- Beginning his working life as an articled clerk in a solicitor's office, the windfall of an unexpected legacy made it possible for him to go up to Cambridge, where he read for the Bar.
Definition of articled clerk in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.