Translation of articled clerk in Spanish:
- (in UK)asistente (masculine and feminine) de abogadoprocurador, (-dora) (masculine, feminine) (de abogado) (Southern Cone)Example sentences
- While solicitors' articled clerks may once have been in very much the same position as pupil barristers, they have in more recent times been entitled to payment.
- The support staff, the articled clerks, the young solicitors, they don't have the bargaining power.
- Beginning his working life as an articled clerk in a solicitor's office, the windfall of an unexpected legacy made it possible for him to go up to Cambridge, where he read for the Bar.
Definition of articled clerk in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the