Translation of artist in Spanish:
- 1 (writer, musician, painter, sculptor) sidewalk or (British) pavement artistpintor callejero (pintora callejera) (masculine, feminine)
- 2 (Music) (performer) vaudeville or (British) variety artistartista de variedades or revistaExample sentences
- Creative artists, screenwriters and filmmakers will need time to figure it out too.
- Also, they all work in creative fields - artists, musicians, writers, architectural photographers, cartoonists.
- The WSF was in some ways like a circus - a huge performing act with many artists, acrobats, entertainers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.