- [design/decoration/merit] artístico the artistic temperament el temperamento artístico he was artistic, like his grandfather tenía dotes artísticas, como su abueloMore example sentences
More example sentences
- His work has proved difficult to define within the artistic milieu of Hans Holbein the elder's workshop.
- Normally there is a close relation between art world consensus about artistic value and market value.
- Let me conclude this topic by looking at inflation in the art market and artistic attempts to escape it.
- They were exquisite, artistic and elegant, bringing a whole new look to sarees.
- Out has gone the traditional lawn which has been replaced by water while hedges have been replaced by artistic steel designs.
- Speaking generally, the French designs are the most artistic and the English the most humorous.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.