- [design/decoration/merit] artístico the artistic temperament el temperamento artístico he was artistic, like his grandfather tenía dotes artísticas, como su abuelo artistic director director artístico, directora artística (m,f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- His work has proved difficult to define within the artistic milieu of Hans Holbein the elder's workshop.
- Normally there is a close relation between art world consensus about artistic value and market value.
- Let me conclude this topic by looking at inflation in the art market and artistic attempts to escape it.
- They were exquisite, artistic and elegant, bringing a whole new look to sarees.
- Out has gone the traditional lawn which has been replaced by water while hedges have been replaced by artistic steel designs.
- Speaking generally, the French designs are the most artistic and the English the most humorous.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.