- [design/decoration/merit] artístico the artistic temperament el temperamento artístico he was artistic, like his grandfather tenía dotes artísticas, como su abueloMore example sentences
More example sentences
- His work has proved difficult to define within the artistic milieu of Hans Holbein the elder's workshop.
- Normally there is a close relation between art world consensus about artistic value and market value.
- Let me conclude this topic by looking at inflation in the art market and artistic attempts to escape it.
- They were exquisite, artistic and elegant, bringing a whole new look to sarees.
- Out has gone the traditional lawn which has been replaced by water while hedges have been replaced by artistic steel designs.
- Speaking generally, the French designs are the most artistic and the English the most humorous.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.