Translation of artistic in Spanish:
- [design/decoration/merit] artístico the artistic temperament el temperamento artístico he was artistic, like his grandfather tenía dotes artísticas, como su abueloExample sentences
- His work has proved difficult to define within the artistic milieu of Hans Holbein the elder's workshop.
- Normally there is a close relation between art world consensus about artistic value and market value.
- Let me conclude this topic by looking at inflation in the art market and artistic attempts to escape it.
- They were exquisite, artistic and elegant, bringing a whole new look to sarees.
- Out has gone the traditional lawn which has been replaced by water while hedges have been replaced by artistic steel designs.
- Speaking generally, the French designs are the most artistic and the English the most humorous.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a