Translation of Aryan in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Some time in the second millennium BCE the Aryan people arrived in north-west India.
- Believing that he had spoken to the ancient Iranian high god Ahura Mazda, Zoroaster undertook a reform of the old Indo-Iranian religion of the Aryan invaders of India and Iran.
- The use of honey was taken to India by its Aryan invaders and became associated with religious rites.
- ario, (aria) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- He seems likely to have been a chief god of the Aryans, who invaded the Indian subcontinent in the second millennium BCE.
- It is argued that Aryans brought horses and chariots into the Indian sub-continent and that accounts for their mention in the Vedas.
- Together with Mehregan (entrance of Libra to the house of Sun), it was one of the ‘two’ New Years of the ancient Aryans.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.