Translation of ascend in Spanish:
- [formal](steps)(mountain)to ascend the thronesubir asubir or [formal] ascender al tronoExample sentences
- Upon entering and ascending the stairs, we checked our coats and stepped into what would become quite the memorable evening.
- A few minutes (hours, millennia) later, the security guard ascended the stairs behind me.
- At the end of the interval he ascended the stairs.
- The climbers will ascend the mountains of Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and Snowdon in Wales as part of their trek.
- This meant that in a 43-year period, 61 Chinese mountaineers have ascended the peak on 14 occasions.
- However, a botanist who climbed many peaks in Colorado, Edwin James, ascended the mountain in 1820.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than