- [formal] [steps] subir; [mountain] escalar, subir a to ascend the throne subir or [formal] ascender* al tronoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Upon entering and ascending the stairs, we checked our coats and stepped into what would become quite the memorable evening.
- A few minutes (hours, millennia) later, the security guard ascended the stairs behind me.
- At the end of the interval he ascended the stairs.
- The climbers will ascend the mountains of Ben Nevis in Scotland, Scafell Pike in England and Snowdon in Wales as part of their trek.
- This meant that in a 43-year period, 61 Chinese mountaineers have ascended the peak on 14 occasions.
- However, a botanist who climbed many peaks in Colorado, Edwin James, ascended the mountain in 1820.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.