Translation of asexual in Spanish:
- [organism/reproduction] asexuado, asexual; [person] asexuadoExample sentences
- His James is celibate and asexual, without the homosexual yearnings suggested in Tóibín's novel, although Lodge does allow him the reflection that, if one had to, rather with a man than a woman.
- Mary's asexual image, I suspect, is partly to do with her assertion that fidelity isn't so terribly important and that Jeffrey isn't the first politician to indulge in a ‘fling’.
- While I agree that this predicament probably sucks for his girlfriend, I also don't see why it would be a blessing for many other women, unless they too, were asexual.
- It can either start asexual reproduction or it can produce gametes through mitosis.
- The organism can also go through asexual reproduction.
- On the other hand, consider organisms that reproduce by agametic, asexual reproduction.
- The diagnosis is made by the observation of intracellular asexual forms of the parasite on thick and thin blood smears.
- This, combined with a sufficiently high rate of deleterious mutation, can allow sexual genotypes to outcompete asexual genotypes in the face of the twofold cost of sex.
- To experimentally measure this distribution requires either an asexual organism or a sexual line that is genetically homogeneous (homozygotic at each locus).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas