Translation of asexual in Spanish:
- It can either start asexual reproduction or it can produce gametes through mitosis.
- The organism can also go through asexual reproduction.
- On the other hand, consider organisms that reproduce by agametic, asexual reproduction.
- The diagnosis is made by the observation of intracellular asexual forms of the parasite on thick and thin blood smears.
- This, combined with a sufficiently high rate of deleterious mutation, can allow sexual genotypes to outcompete asexual genotypes in the face of the twofold cost of sex.
- To experimentally measure this distribution requires either an asexual organism or a sexual line that is genetically homogeneous (homozygotic at each locus).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.