- 1 (feature, facet) aspecto (masculine) this is the most worrying aspect of the situation este es el aspecto más preocupante de la situación the security aspect la cuestión or el asunto de la seguridadMore example sentences
- As a result, families are now bearing the main responsible for their children's education, particularly with regard to the financial aspects.
- In addition to the key production and marketing issues, environmental and food safety aspects will also be featured prominently.
- This column is packed full of information and features about all aspects of careers, employment, recruitment and qualifications.
- 2 (appearance) [literary/literario] aspecto (masculine)More example sentences
- Appearances apart, there is difference in quality aspects like lustre.
- So there's a striking contrast between the grim aspect of the kitchens and vaults at ground floor level, and the movement of space and light at first-floor level and above.
- A huge glass roof gives an interesting aspect to the bar area.
- 3 [formal] 3.1 (orientation) orientación (feminine) the room had a north-facing aspect la habitación estaba orientada al norte 3.2 (view) vista (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- I am not a doctor but I think he made several great points regarding the medical aspect of the issue.
- Each week a speaker will present the various aspects of an election issue and participate in a discussion with the students in attendance.
- We will deal with the first of those questions in Chapter 17, and will then consider both aspects of enforceability in Chapter 18.
More example sentences
- Slope aspect or direction of exposure may also influence surface runoff.
- Planted with a southern aspect to take advantage of the low arc of the winter sun, it has trees, shrubs, herbaceous plants and dwarf bulbs.
- This is a viewpoint sandwich stop with a southerly aspect.
- To the right, the dual aspect living/dining room runs the length of the property, is decorated in neutral tones and includes a marble fireplace.
- The dual aspect dining room is wallpapered in rich green and has views to both the front and rear.
- To the right, the dual aspect living room overlooks the front garden through a bay window and has a picture window to the back.
- 4 [Linguistics/Lingüística] aspecto (masculine)More example sentences
- The tense, aspect, or voice of verbs in academic writing often seems to be related to degrees of generality or relevance or to signal discourse functions like transition or foregrounding.
- It has something that is similar, but it is really a distinction between imperfective and perfective aspect.
- It clarifies how developing inflections, particularly tense markers, align with aspect categories and how this association varies across proficiency level.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.