Translation of asphyxiate in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Steam rose from all directions, billowing into swirls, each a threatening tentacle ready to choke, suffocate, asphyxiate me.
- The kids and I enjoyed having her company, apart from the fact that she just about asphyxiated us all each morning with the amount of hair spray she was using.
- We all know someone who's very closeness can almost asphyxiate us right?
- asfixiarseExample sentences
- Interestingly enough, both writers are suicides - Hemingway shot himself and Plath asphyxiated in a gas oven.
- Steve was a good friend I lost last year; he asphyxiated and/or drowned at Soda Springs up in Napa.
- Her children's allergy to the sun means they must live in near darkness: anything stronger than candlelight will cause the kids to break out in boils and then asphyxiate.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.