Translation of assault course in Spanish:
- (British English)pista (feminine) americanaExample sentences
- It's a mini assault course with rope bridges to cross and a climbing wall.
- He said: ‘The race consists of an eight-mile cross-country run followed by an army assault course.’
- Youths get to go on an Army assault course and eat in the mess tent, and receive certificates for their involvement at the end.
Definition of assault course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.