Translation of assault course in Spanish:
- (British English)pista (feminine) americanaExample sentences
- It's a mini assault course with rope bridges to cross and a climbing wall.
- He said: ‘The race consists of an eight-mile cross-country run followed by an army assault course.’
- Youths get to go on an Army assault course and eat in the mess tent, and receive certificates for their involvement at the end.
Definition of assault course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the