- 1.1 (construct) [car] montar, ensamblar; [kit/model] armarMore example sentences1.2 (get together) [people/team] reunir*
More example sentences
- Also, it can wait for a customer's order before assembling a machine, which means it can operate with an extraordinarily lean production system.
- The first phase of the project revolved around infrastructure and assembling the machine.
- She had never actually assembled the machine but there were four similar parts that she was dealing with.
More example sentences1.3 (gather) [facts/evidence] recopilar, recoger*; [collection] reunir*, acumular 1.4 [Computing/Informática] ensamblar
- At the end, it said: ‘a large crowd assembled outside the church to see her departure.’
- A tremendous crowd assembled outside the French Embassy shortly after the news was made known.
- Every evening at about seven-thirty crowds began assembling outside the General Post Office to watch the departure of the Royal Mail coaches.
More example sentences
- Director David C. Thomas assembles the surviving members of the group to tell their story, and remarkably has a treasure trove of home movies, concert and TV footage to illustrate every stage of the group's existence.
- We want to continue this investigation to a point at which we have assembled the kind of evidence that we believe provides the basis for prosecution.
- ‘A large and growing body of evidence has been assembled effectively pointing to her innocence,’ he claimed.
- We plan to assemble a program that combines the method described here with a kinematics method to permit fulltime operation.
- From that it creates program code it can then assemble into executable machine code.
- Sequences were verified manually and contigs were assembled using the computer program Sequencer v 4.0.
- 1.1 (gather) [crowd/troops] reunirse*, congregarse* [formal] the meeting had not yet assembled los asistentes a la reunión aún no se habían congregado [formal] 1.2(assembled past participle of/participio pasado de)the assembled spectators el público asistente she addressed the assembled meeting/guests se dirigió a la concurrencia/los invitados allí congregados [formal]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.