Translation of assembly in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -blies)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (coming together) reunión (feminine) freedom of assembly libertad (feminine) de reunión assembly rooms sala (feminine) de actosExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (group) concurrencia (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 countable/numerable (elected body) asamblea (feminine) the Assembly (in US) la Asamblea
- There are stirrings of something new when they rule in favor of those students who exercise freedoms of expression and assembly for religious purposes.
- The police clearly have orders to break up even the smallest gathering despite the fact that freedom of expression and assembly are constitutionally guaranteed.
- How do you clamp down on messy street protests without violating fundamental laws that guarantee freedom of assembly and prohibit political interference with policing?
Example sentences1.4 [Sch] (no article/sin artículo)[ reunión de profesores y alumnos, al iniciarse la jornada escolar ]
- They gather in a general assembly (in the auditorium) and declare their grievances against her.
- Specialty assemblies gather for business meetings at least twice per year to discuss hot topics and issues relevant to their specialty.
- At this news, those gathered at the assembly broke out in heated debate.
- A vote in favour will result in the region having an assembly elected by proportional representation consisting of between 25 and 30 members.
- Six members of the legislative assembly are elected from each of the existing 18 Westminster parliamentary constituencies.
- Last night deflated devolutionists were stressing that the question of how the Northern regions can improve their economies themselves without elected assemblies still needed to be answered.
- On the last day of term, parents of Year Five and Six children at Threshfield School were invited to the regular special assembly where the children present their review of the term's work.
- Amelia and Isabella - wearing Pudsey ears - stood up in front of 150 other pupils in assembly at Mellor Primary and asked them to help raise money.
- Meanwhile, news of the tragedy was relayed to pupils during morning assembly today at Bitterne Park School where the teenager had been a pupil since last year.
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] 2.1 countable/numerable (unit) unidad (feminine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (process) montaje (masculine), ensamblaje (masculine) assembly plant planta (feminine) de montajeExample sentences
- These Daimler dealers currently get their cars from assembly plants in the U.S.A., whose production capacity currently does not meet with demand for right hand drive cars.
- Having standardized parts fabrication, Ford in 1910 opened a revolutionary car assembly plant in Highland Park, Michigan.
- The workers accused management of keeping them guessing about their future with the troubled car assembly plant, which has only functioned sporadically over the past two years.
- Extended product design teams can compare components and assemblies and identify engineering changes authored using multiple CAD tools.
- The plant produces sliding windows for pickup trucks, quarter windows with lights and lift gate assemblies at a volume of approximately 480,000 units per year.
- This method involves identifying between 20 and 50 key components or assemblies in the product.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.