Translation of assertion in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (declaration) afirmación (feminine), aseveración (feminine), aserto (masculine) [formal]Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (demonstration) reafirmación (feminine)
- That was a novel and quite astounding assertion at that stage of human legal development.
- At the function that I attended, too, a number of articles spoke of this assertion on their past.
- The events since the last two elections support this assertion, a point to which I will return.
- He is criticizing the assertion that to weigh more than that is to be obese.
- If not, doesn't this simply verify the assertion that such orders are a joke in this Internet age?
- In practice, there are many venture capitalists who will protest the assertion that all they want is to make a quick buck.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.