Translation of assertion in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (declaration)aserto (masculine) [formal]Example sentences
- He is criticizing the assertion that to weigh more than that is to be obese.
- If not, doesn't this simply verify the assertion that such orders are a joke in this Internet age?
- In practice, there are many venture capitalists who will protest the assertion that all they want is to make a quick buck.
- That was a novel and quite astounding assertion at that stage of human legal development.
- At the function that I attended, too, a number of articles spoke of this assertion on their past.
- The events since the last two elections support this assertion, a point to which I will return.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.