- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (declaration) afirmación (f), aseveración (f), aserto (m) [formal]More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (demonstration) reafirmación (feminine)
More example sentences
- That was a novel and quite astounding assertion at that stage of human legal development.
- At the function that I attended, too, a number of articles spoke of this assertion on their past.
- The events since the last two elections support this assertion, a point to which I will return.
- He is criticizing the assertion that to weigh more than that is to be obese.
- If not, doesn't this simply verify the assertion that such orders are a joke in this Internet age?
- In practice, there are many venture capitalists who will protest the assertion that all they want is to make a quick buck.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.