Translation of asset in Spanish:
- 1.1 (valuable quality) See examples: the city's greatest asset her beauty/intelligence is her greatest assetknowledge of French would be an assetsu belleza/inteligencia es su gran bazaliving so centrally will be an asset while you're working therese valorarán conocimientos de francésassetvivir en un lugar tan céntrico va a significar una gran ventaja mientras estés trabajando allí
tosomething/somebodyshe's an asset to the companyyour degree will always be an asset to youes una empleada muy valiosa para la compañíala carrera siempre será un punto a tu favorExample sentences1.2
also: assets plural(Finance) current/fixed assetsassets and liabilitiesactivo circulante/fijopersonal assetsactivo y pasivoExample sentences
- These people have proven themselves to be a valuable asset to growers in this district.
- He has got excellent control, good vision and he will be an asset to this club.
- His experience in church leadership, web and media would be a great asset to any church.
- However, net wealth is the value of our total assets less our financial liabilities.
- But this would have happened based on the value of the assets in the balance sheet.
- There are no profits and no dividend, and the assets are valued at just 60p per share.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than