Translation of assignment in Spanish:
- 2 uncountable/no numerable 2.1 (posting) nombramiento (masculine) 2.2 (allocation) asignación (feminine)Example sentences
- What is the typical field worker's task assignment for the day?
- They expect employees will be out on assignment for much of their time so they will not need the space which would once have been their base.
- This would make a great difference in a situation where a destroyer developed critical problems while on assignment away from its base.
- But I also don't want to toss out controlled vocabularies, or expert assignment of categories.
- An assignment to this category is straightforward for duplicates with amino acid sequences of identical length.
- Because these projected experiments had never been done, assignment to a risk category was, of course, somewhat speculative and subjective.
- You've got to do your homework, complete class assignments and study for tests.
- In this discussion we offer an overview of the guiding premises and the reading and writing assignments of the course.
- We both have people to talk to occasionally, and to call if we forgot a homework assignment, and study with and such, but neither us have had a real, actual friend since middle school.
- 3 [Law/Derecho] 3.1 uncountable/no numerable (transfer) cesión (feminine) 3.2 countable/numerable (document) escritura (feminine) de traspasoExample sentences3.3 countable/numerable (property) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [ propiedad hipotecada en venta ]
- It is important to note that para 25 does no more, but no less, than to preserve the legal effect of a pre-commencement assignment or agreement to assign.
- At this stage there is a lot of paper work to be completed such as, direct debits, life assignments, legal documents.
- The Court disregards the opinion of any witness for either side as to what constitutes an assignment document!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.