Translation of assistant in Spanish:
- 1 (in shop)Example sentences
- The jobs on offer range from betting assistants to managers of off-course betting centres.
- The company has taken on retail managers, cashiers and assistants and is already doing a roaring trade.
- All hurling team managers, their assistants and parents are asked to attend.
- He went to work as an administrative assistant with a legitimate arms dealer but failed to impress.
- She returned to the store and, with the help of a more sympathetic assistant, found a wig she liked.
- The equally sheepish assistant fiddled with the mouse and looked blankly at the screen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.