Translation of assistant in Spanish:
- 1 (in shop)dependiente, (-ta) (masculine, feminine)empleado, (-da) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America)Example sentences
- The jobs on offer range from betting assistants to managers of off-course betting centres.
- The company has taken on retail managers, cashiers and assistants and is already doing a roaring trade.
- All hurling team managers, their assistants and parents are asked to attend.
- He went to work as an administrative assistant with a legitimate arms dealer but failed to impress.
- She returned to the store and, with the help of a more sympathetic assistant, found a wig she liked.
- The equally sheepish assistant fiddled with the mouse and looked blankly at the screen.
- 3also: language assistant(British English) (in university) ayudante (masculine or feminine)
(Spain) lector, (-tora) (masculine, feminine)(in school) auxiliar (masculine or feminine) de lengua
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.