Translation of association in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (organization) asociación (feminine) trade o trading association asociación comercialExample sentences1.2 c and u (relationship) relación (feminine) freedom of association libertad (feminine) de asociación association
- Article 130 provides that ministers cannot form associations for political purposes or rally in favor of or against any candidate, political party or association.
- Few in democratic societies dispute the right of citizens to come together in peaceful associations to pursue common purposes.
- The visit concluded with a joint committee of both associations on Sunday morning.
withsb/sth relación conalgn/algo in association with (as preposition/como preposición) en asociación conExample sentences1.3 c and u (mental link) asociación (feminine) association of ideas asociación de ideas what associations does the word have for you? ¿con qué asocias la palabra? I didn't make the association between the product and the company no asocié el producto con la compañía
- Planning has started, with steering committees being set up in each state in association with other professional and industry associations.
- The council is organising similar events in association with residents' associations, at estates around the town.
- In association with Avinashilingam University, it conducted a seminar on ‘Legal awareness and prime steps’ for the college students recently.
- Well, this scent is not a smell that is detected with the nose; it is an information scent, based on our mental associations between concepts.
- It's a good idea to make mental associations between their appearance and their name.
- The music will also explore the associations between the church and the neighbouring Abbey, which was founded by Richard, Earl of Cornwall in the 13 th century.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to