Translation of associative in Spanish:
- (memory)(law/operation)asociativo(Mathematics)asociativoExample sentences
- The link between associative learning and fitness in such insects in not an obvious one.
- First, the epidemiologic studies are associative and do not indicate a definite causal link between smoking and decreased risk of disease.
- Through typical associative learning, the wasps can learn to link this chemical scent to their food.
- We may be informed, for example, that the numbers have a dense linear ordering, that there are associative and commutative operations of addition and multiplication, and so on.
- These two rules are called the commutative and associative laws for multiplication.
- He then extended his father's work on associative algebras and worked on mathematical logic and set theory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.