Translation of associative in Spanish:
- [memory] asociativo [law/operation] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] asociativoExample sentences
- The link between associative learning and fitness in such insects in not an obvious one.
- First, the epidemiologic studies are associative and do not indicate a definite causal link between smoking and decreased risk of disease.
- Through typical associative learning, the wasps can learn to link this chemical scent to their food.
- Dubbed ‘Smart Cache’, the system gives both cores access to the full 2MB of the eight-way associative L2 cache, dynamically adjusting the area allotted to each core.
- In PHP, we can access these HTTP request variables by way of the associative array.
- At the product's heart is a data warehousing solution that provides an associative layer on top of the warehouse itself.
- We may be informed, for example, that the numbers have a dense linear ordering, that there are associative and commutative operations of addition and multiplication, and so on.
- These two rules are called the commutative and associative laws for multiplication.
- He then extended his father's work on associative algebras and worked on mathematical logic and set theory.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.