Translation of assuage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (satisfy)(hunger/thirst/desire)Example sentences1.2 (ease)
Example sentences1.3 (calm)
- Once the most serious hunger pangs were assuaged, Nicholas remembered his manners and his curiosity.
- Our hunger was rapidly assuaged, and by the time we pushed our plates away, we were both full.
- How else is he supposed to assuage England's desperate hunger for success if he cannot even get players together for a few days?
- For some reason it's comforting to be able to really dislike him; it assuages the guilty feelings our envy produces.
- Trying to assuage the ruffled feelings of the masses by conducting such events in situations of necessity may be fine.
- The subsequent amendments were being proposed to assuage the feelings of industry.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.