Translation of assurance in Spanish:
- 1 countable (guarantee) she gave me her assurance that it would be finished on timeme aseguró or me garantizó que se terminaría a tiempoyou have our assurance on thatse lo aseguramos or se lo garantizamos
de eso puede estar usted tranquiloExample sentences
- Safety assurances cannot be guaranteed because there is always a first time for incidents to happen.
- Oral guarantees or assurances are worthless should a dispute arise in the future.
- Some analysts and Western diplomats, however, are skeptical of their assurances.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (self-confidence)seguridad (feminine) en sí mismoExample sentences2.2 (certainty)
- Following a slow start to the year, recruitment levels in the insurance, assurance and reinsurance industries have picked up significantly this month.
- Most lenders require mortgage holders to take out term assurance policies - a simple form of life insurance which pays off the mortgage debt if the holder dies.
- Anyone who is self-employed or not a member of a company pension scheme can buy life assurance protection via a personal pension assurance policy.
- He belonged to a unique generation of Irish people whose strength and assurance lay in their ability to think for themselves.
- He was in determined mood and quickly established dominance of his area, however, despatching Salford shots with a confidence and assurance which belied his inexperience.
- He has also got organisational capabilities, he is a winner and he oozes confidence and assurance.
- And it's a wonderful thing to have that kind of peace and assurance and joy and certainty.
- I sometimes look with envy on those whose faith brings comfort and assurance.
- On the one hand, I wish I had this woman's faith, her assurance about good and evil, about the way things will turn out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.