Translation of assured in Spanish:
- 1.1 (certain)(income)the play's success was assuredla obra tenía el éxito aseguradoExample sentences1.2 (confident)
(person)her assured mannerrest assured: you'll never be troubled by him againsu aplomoten la seguridad de que or ten por seguro que no te volverá a molestarpierde cuidado: no te volverá a molestarExample sentences
- This has resulted in employees of companies believing that bonuses were an assured part of their total remuneration package.
- Although we are now familiar with the notion that an assured shorthold tenancy gives the tenant a very limited security of tenure, that would not have been the case in 1988.
- If the annual market rent is in excess of £25,000 no landlord could reasonably be expected to let the premises at less than the market rent when the only advantage of an assured tenancy would be to the tenant.
- Longford were a much bigger and more mature team than Galway, and were much more assured and confident.
- But thanks to Erika's show of full-hearted support, he now felt much more assured and confident about himself and in his abilities as a leader.
- He gave his evidence in a very confident and assured way.
noun plural assured
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to