Translation of assured in Spanish:
- 1.1 (certain) [income] seguro the play's success was assured la obra tenía el éxito aseguradoExample sentences1.2 (confident) [person] seguro (de sí mismo) her assured manner su aplomo rest assured: you'll never be troubled by him again ten la seguridad de que or ten por seguro que no te volverá a molestar, pierde cuidado: no te volverá a molestar
- This has resulted in employees of companies believing that bonuses were an assured part of their total remuneration package.
- Although we are now familiar with the notion that an assured shorthold tenancy gives the tenant a very limited security of tenure, that would not have been the case in 1988.
- If the annual market rent is in excess of £25,000 no landlord could reasonably be expected to let the premises at less than the market rent when the only advantage of an assured tenancy would be to the tenant.
- Longford were a much bigger and more mature team than Galway, and were much more assured and confident.
- But thanks to Erika's show of full-hearted support, he now felt much more assured and confident about himself and in his abilities as a leader.
- He gave his evidence in a very confident and assured way.
noun/nombre (plural assured)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the