Translation of assured in Spanish:
- 1 (certain)(income)the play's success was assured
segurola obra tenía el éxito aseguradoExample sentences
- This has resulted in employees of companies believing that bonuses were an assured part of their total remuneration package.
- Although we are now familiar with the notion that an assured shorthold tenancy gives the tenant a very limited security of tenure, that would not have been the case in 1988.
- If the annual market rent is in excess of £25,000 no landlord could reasonably be expected to let the premises at less than the market rent when the only advantage of an assured tenancy would be to the tenant.
- 2 (confident)(person)her assured manner
seguro (de sí mismo)su aplomorest assured: you'll never be troubled by him againten la seguridad de que or ten por seguro que no te volverá a molestar
pierde cuidado: no te volverá a molestarExample sentences
- Longford were a much bigger and more mature team than Galway, and were much more assured and confident.
- But thanks to Erika's show of full-hearted support, he now felt much more assured and confident about himself and in his abilities as a leader.
- He gave his evidence in a very confident and assured way.
noun plural assured
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.