- (sportsperson) atleta (mf) he's a born athlete es muy dotado para los deportesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Big money comes more quickly for athletes in other sports than it does in boxing.
- I have noticed in the last year or two a drop-off in the number of young athletes coming into the sport.
- Although not a natural athlete, he could perform amazing physical feats.
- Any halfway competitive track athlete ought to be able to cover that in 20 seconds, tops.
- Many local athletes competed in the North East's leading open meeting of the season.
- Have a good week at work and best of luck to our athletes in the track and field events today!
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...