- 1.1 (of planet) atmósfera (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (feeling, mood) ambiente (masculine) the place has plenty of atmosphere el lugar tiene mucho ambiente a hostile atmosphere un ambiente or un clima or una atmósfera hostil
More example sentences
- So, trapped in the musty atmosphere of planet earth, they appear clumsy and fragile.
- What happens to the charged particles which came from the sun after they hit the atmosphere of the earth?
- During this time it will be collecting images of the surface and collating information about the atmosphere surrounding the Red Planet.
- Soothing music playing in the background created a relaxing atmosphere, setting the tone for the evening.
- An atmosphere of pervading gloom hung in the air.
- Such festivals attract large groups of young people together in an atmosphere of welcome, adventure and celebration.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.