Translation of atmosphere in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of planet)Example sentences1.2 (feeling, mood) the place has plenty of atmosphere
el lugar tiene mucho ambientea hostile atmosphereun ambiente or un clima or una atmósfera hostilExample sentences
- So, trapped in the musty atmosphere of planet earth, they appear clumsy and fragile.
- What happens to the charged particles which came from the sun after they hit the atmosphere of the earth?
- During this time it will be collecting images of the surface and collating information about the atmosphere surrounding the Red Planet.
- Soothing music playing in the background created a relaxing atmosphere, setting the tone for the evening.
- An atmosphere of pervading gloom hung in the air.
- Such festivals attract large groups of young people together in an atmosphere of welcome, adventure and celebration.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.