Translation of atom in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Chemistry, Physics) to split the atoma hydrogen atomdividir el átomoun átomo de hidrógenoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (tiny piece) See examples: there's not an atom of truth in it
- Once removed from an atom, an electron may in turn ionize other atoms or molecules.
- Dr Lewis said the acrosome reaction involved the channelling of charged calcium atoms, or ions.
- Lam says that teleporting single atoms and molecules could be perfected within the next ten years.
he hasn't an atom of senseno hay un ápice de verdad en ellono tiene ni pizca de sensatezExample sentences
- Heisenberg is already very famous as a scientist, and when the war starts, he will work for the Nazis trying to split the atom and develop an atomic bomb.
- Rutherford knew that alpha particles, which readily pierced the atom's cloud of electrons, didn't have enough energy to penetrate and pry apart the nucleus.
- They showed us how to split the atom and harness nuclear fuel so that we might finally meet them as equals.
- It is the height of hypocrisy for him to complain that Darwinism lacks causal specificity when his own theory lacks any specificity, including one atom of historical concreteness.
- Was this, as I suspected in every atom of my being, a cooked sausage that just wasn't properly cooked?
- I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to