- 1.1 (in museum, parking lot) guarda (masculine); (in pool, toilets) encargado, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of royalty) miembro (masculine) del séquito the Queen and her attendants la reina y su séquito
More example sentences
- There would be no incentive for road users to control the demand for parking, and there would also be no incentive for parking attendants to provide a service.
- ‘Customers have come in saying there are massive queues in all the other garages,’ an attendant at the Cardiff Service Station said.
- It means re-establishing park wardens, bus conductors and platform attendants who provide some community control, and giving people a degree of hope and a sense of community.
- The courtiers, attendants, guards and servants sighed in audible relief.
- Funds were provided for the eight-strong party of noblemen and ladies, their twelve gentlemen attendants and seventy-five servants.
- The effect on the city of Edo was a permanent presence of noblemen and samurai with a huge staff of retainers, attendants and servants.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.