Translation of attendant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in museum, parking lot) guarda (masculine); (in pool, toilets) encargado, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of royalty) miembro (masculine) del séquito the Queen and her attendants la reina y su séquito
- There would be no incentive for road users to control the demand for parking, and there would also be no incentive for parking attendants to provide a service.
- ‘Customers have come in saying there are massive queues in all the other garages,’ an attendant at the Cardiff Service Station said.
- It means re-establishing park wardens, bus conductors and platform attendants who provide some community control, and giving people a degree of hope and a sense of community.
- The courtiers, attendants, guards and servants sighed in audible relief.
- Funds were provided for the eight-strong party of noblemen and ladies, their twelve gentlemen attendants and seventy-five servants.
- The effect on the city of Edo was a permanent presence of noblemen and samurai with a huge staff of retainers, attendants and servants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.