- 1.1 (caring, considerate) [host/husband] atento to be attentive
tosb ser* atento conalgnMore example sentences1.2 (concentrating) [student/audience] atento to be attentive
- All the dishes were exquisitely presented and the service was polite and attentive.
- He sought comfort by becoming overly attentive to the patient and his family.
- The service is quick, courteous and attentive without becoming overpowering.
tosth prestar atención aalgo be more attentive to the teacher's advice presta más atención a las recomendaciones del profesorMore example sentences
- Jones is earnest and attentive to detail, and promises to work closely with residents on an array of local issues.
- Therefore, we need to be ever vigilant and attentive to the status of race in our work as well as in our lives.
- The children watched with interest and were attentive to each step of the process.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.