- 1.1 (caring, considerate) [host/husband] atento to be attentive
tosb ser* atento conalgnMore example sentences1.2 (concentrating) [student/audience] atento to be attentive
- All the dishes were exquisitely presented and the service was polite and attentive.
- He sought comfort by becoming overly attentive to the patient and his family.
- The service is quick, courteous and attentive without becoming overpowering.
tosth prestar atención aalgo be more attentive to the teacher's advice presta más atención a las recomendaciones del profesorMore example sentences
- Jones is earnest and attentive to detail, and promises to work closely with residents on an array of local issues.
- Therefore, we need to be ever vigilant and attentive to the status of race in our work as well as in our lives.
- The children watched with interest and were attentive to each step of the process.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.