Translation of attentive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (caring, considerate)(host/husband)to be attentive
tosomebodyser atento conalguienExample sentences1.2 (concentrating)
(student/audience)to be attentive
- All the dishes were exquisitely presented and the service was polite and attentive.
- He sought comfort by becoming overly attentive to the patient and his family.
- The service is quick, courteous and attentive without becoming overpowering.
tosomethingprestar atenciónbe more attentive to the teacher's advice aalgopresta más atención a las recomendaciones del profesorExample sentences
- Jones is earnest and attentive to detail, and promises to work closely with residents on an array of local issues.
- Therefore, we need to be ever vigilant and attentive to the status of race in our work as well as in our lives.
- The children watched with interest and were attentive to each step of the process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.