- [Biology/Biología] [Electricity/Electricidad] [Telecommunications/Telecomunicaciones] atenuar* attenuating circumstances circunstancias (feminine plural) atenuantesMore example sentences
More example sentences
- In recent years, engineers have developed receivers that will perform satisfactorily even with multipath-corrupted and severely attenuated signals such as those found indoors.
- New designs have greatly improved the sensitivity of GPS receivers so they can make code-phase measurements even on the severely attenuated signals inside buildings.
- However, a possible drawback is that, as a consequence of relatively high conductivities, low frequency electric fields are severely attenuated in biological tissues.
- Varicella-zoster virus vaccine is a live attenuated virus that becomes latent after vaccination.
- BCG is a live attenuated vaccine and is being given routinely to all newborns under the universal immunization programme.
- Childhood vaccination against varicella with a live attenuated vaccine is now common in the United States and may be introduced elsewhere.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.