Translation of attest in Spanish:
- 1 (certify)(fact)
dar fe deExample sentences
- Skaters desirous of taking part in trials should bring their birth certificates duly attested by principals of their respective schools.
- They had no intention to verify or attest the Deceased's signature.
- Participants must be present at the venue with bona fide certificates attested by their school head master or principals.
- 2 (be proof of)Example sentences
- Compaq's growth, in particular, is attested by anecdotal evidence from industry.
- Substantial evidence now attests to the extent of doctors' unhappiness with the state of their relationships with managers.
- No certain archaeological evidence exists to attest these invasions, and there is still much uncertainty about the route taken and places visited.
- 4also: attested past participle(British)certificado (libre de enfermedades etc.)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.