Translation of attest in Spanish:
- 1.1 (certify)(fact)1.2 (be proof of) 1.3 (put on oath)
dar fe de(person)
poner bajo juramentoExample sentences1.4
also: attested past participle(British English)
- Skaters desirous of taking part in trials should bring their birth certificates duly attested by principals of their respective schools.
- They had no intention to verify or attest the Deceased's signature.
- Participants must be present at the venue with bona fide certificates attested by their school head master or principals.
certificado ((libre de enfermedades etc))
- (be evidence)to attest
tosomethingdar fe dealgo
atestiguar algoExample sentences
- Compaq's growth, in particular, is attested by anecdotal evidence from industry.
- Substantial evidence now attests to the extent of doctors' unhappiness with the state of their relationships with managers.
- No certain archaeological evidence exists to attest these invasions, and there is still much uncertainty about the route taken and places visited.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.