Translation of attract in Spanish:
- 2 (draw, create)(interest)to attract somebody's attention
suscitaratraer la atención de alguienhe does it to attract attentionlo hace para llamar la atenciónto attract customers o businessatraer clientesthe film has attracted the highest praisela película ha sido objeto de los mayores elogiosit attracts a higher rate of interestdevenga un interés más altoExample sentences
- And Britain continues to lead its Continental rivals in attracting foreign investment.
- The Lake District attracts thousands of foreign visitors each year.
- Ireland's success in attracting foreign investment is largely because of its low corporation tax rates.
- The blunt message attracted a mixed reaction.
- Each year the exhibition attracts widespread media attention.
- The police report has attracted widespread media attention in Texas over the last couple of days.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.